ShareTweetSo, you’re looking for an apartment. Maybe its. Y youraelf or with a roommate or to live with a signifigant other. to rent or share with a roommate. Whether you’re a first-timer or an experienced apartment-hunter, it’s worth taking the time to decide what’s most important to you in where you live and to plan […]
7 Tips Get Your Finances In Order
What type of relationship do you have with your money? If you’re like most people, you have a love-hate relationship. Your money is never there when you need it, and you probably hate that you depend so much on it. Don’t continue to have an abusive relationship with your money and instead, learn what to do to ensure that your money works for you, instead of the other way around!
- When paying down your debt avoid unnecessary expenses such as credit monitoring services. You are able to attain a free credit report from each of the three credit reporting agencies each year. Apply the extra cash to your debt instead of paying a third party company to monitor your credit report.
- To make sure your checking account isn’t a drain on your finances, take the time to find a truly free checking account. Some checking accounts claim to be free, but have high minimum funds requirements or will charge a fee if you don’t have direct deposit. This can put you in a bad place if you become unemployed. A totally free checking account will allow you to make the best use of your finances no matter what your situation is.
- If you are plagued with credit accounts that have been turned over to collection agencies, you can save money by negotiating a smaller settlement to pay them off. Many collection agencies would rather get something for the account, than paying the high cost of attorneys and court fees trying to collect their money.
- To improve your personal finance habits, try to organize your billing cycles so that multiple bills such as credit card payments, loan payments, or other utilities are not due at the same time as one another. This can help you to avoid late payment fees and other missed payment penalties.
- One of the best things that you can do in order to effectively manage your cash is by saving your “pennies”. Saving small amounts of money here and there will eventually add up to big savings in the long run. If you have the discipline to save on a small scale, it will be easier for you to be able to save on a much larger scale.
- To save money, you may want to purchase the generic version of items you would usually buy. For instance, a name brand shirt could cost you $30 at a high-end store. At Walmart, you could find the same shirt for $10. You will save a lot of money, by shopping this way.
- To best manage your finances, prioritize your debt. Pay off your credit cards first. Credit cards have a higher interest than almost any other type of debt, which means they build up high balances faster. Paying them down reduces your debt now, frees up credit for emergencies, and means that there will be less of a balance to collect interest over time.
After reading this article, your attitude towards your money should be much improved. By changing some of the ways you behave financially, you can completely change your situation. Instead of wondering where your money goes after each paycheck, you should know exactly where it is, because YOU put it there.
If you like this post please comment and share it.
If you need help with your finances we are here for you. Contact us at [email protected], its free.
Please visit our other sites;